Multi-metal, anti-corrosion protection solutions
for metal goods in storage and transit.
Bluguard VCI™ industrial products are utilized widely in aerospace, automotive, power generation, heavy equipment manufacturing, military, electronics applications, and other applications where corrosion is a risk. The ideal environment for metal goods lives inside our made to order packaging systems.
STEP 1: CHOOSE A LAMINATE
- Bluguard VCI Clear Laminate: Manufactured with a clear strength and barrier layer to provide a structure that is a total of 5.5 mils thick. Optimal for applications where a transparent film is preferable or required.
- Bluguard VCI Laminate: Manufactured with a foil barrier layer in addition to a clear strength layer to provide a structure that is a total of 8.5 mils thick. Optimal for applications where long term preservation is required or where the application calls for a structure that is more robust than BGVCI Clear.
- Bluguard VCI R Laminate: Manufactured with a foil barrier layer, a clear strength layer and a reinforcing scrim between the layers to provide a structure that is a total of 14 mils thick. This structure is optimal for applications where long-term preservation and enhanced tear and puncture resistance are required.
STEP 2: CHOOSE A PRODUCT
We use unique combinations of barrier materials and VCI impregnated sealant layers for ultimate corrosion prevention. Our laminates are used to create the following standard product types with 100% hermetic seals:
- Pouches: Three side seal, shaped, gusseted, zippered, and more
- Tubing: Rewound on rolls, flat or gusseted
- Crate Liners: Any size or quantity
- Machine Shrouds & Covers: Any size or quantity
- Factory Seemed Blankets: Any size or quantity
- Rewound Wide Width Roll Stock:Various widths and lengths available.
STEP 3: CONTACT US
Industrial products are made to order according to your specific application requirements.
Please submit the form below and a sales rep will be in touch shortly about the next steps.